What to expect
- Prices are based on the number of Zoom locations
- Choose either a 60 or 90-minute class
- Tailor the class towards your needs
- Each Zoom location gets 4 bottles of wine
- Various wine levels available
Choose your tier level
- Everyday wines ($20-$25/bottle average)
- Mid-level tier ($50-60/bottle average)
- Upper-level tier ($80+/bottle average)
- Hybrid tier (combination of above)
“Why wine? Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.”
Thao Moore, WSET Level 3 Certified in Wines
Thao’s passion for food is closely followed by her love of wine. She studied wine in California and the Twin Cities. Thao is WSET Level 3 Wines Certified from Napa Valley Wine Academy. She further honed her wine skills by shadowing various head winemakers from Napa and Sonoma, CA.
“Why take our wine class?
The world of wine is fascinating, but can be intimidating. We’re here to break down the basics and make the class an enjoyable event for you and your guests!